Reading Time: 5 minutes
Your favourite Nativity event is back – bigger than you’ve ever experienced before!
11 – 13 December 2018 | 69 Worlds View Road | Starting at 17:00
With loads of new attractions, a discount at the entrance all the while still offering the firm favourite – camel rides – there is something for everyone at Starlight Nativity 2018!
(1) Interactive Nativity Walk-Through – Enjoy the Nativity scene like never before with an interactive walk-through experience.
(2) Train Rides – Feel the cool evening breeze on an unforgettable train ride overlooking the city’s magnificent views.
(3) Outdoor Movie – We’ll be flighting ‘The Star’ at Starlight Nativity this year.
(4) Camel Rides – A firm favourite, let our highly sought-after camel rides transport you to a time and place much simpler than this.
(5) Carols by Candlelight – Feel all the nostalgia as all your Christmassy favourites are performed by a live band.
(6) Nativity – Themed Games – Have fun while learning about the true meaning of Christmas!
(7) Food Stalls – A delightful selection of delicious stalls to feed the family!
(8) Jumping Castle- A great way for the kids to burn off some excess energy.
(9) Miniature Ferris Wheel – A brand new addition to the attractions at Starlight Nativity and the one we are particularly excited about! Enjoy the city lights from elevated heights on our 10-person Starlight ferris wheel!
Entry fee excludes camel rides, train rides, Ferris wheel & food
R40 for Adults
R20 for Kids (12 and under)
Camel Rides: R40
Train Rides: R10
Ferris wheel: R20
Book early, get a 50% discount and jump the queue at the entrance!
By booking online for Starlight Nativity, you qualify for a 50% discount on your entrance fee PLUS you are entitled to jump the queue at entrance! Online bookings close at midnight on Monday 10th December.
Online ticket sales have now closed. But, don’t worry, you can purchase your tickets at the gate at R40 for adults and R20 for kids 12 and under.
17:00 Gates open
17:30 – 18:30 Nativity Walk-through
18:30 – 19:00 Carols by candlelight
19:00 Outdoor Movie (The Star ft. Oprah Winfrey) flights
19:00 – 20:00 Nativity Walk-through
20:00 – 20:30 Carols by candlelight
Food on sale:
Wors Rolls R20
A tuck-shop and cappuccinos will be on sale, too.
Here’s what you should bring with you to make your Starlight experience as fuss-free as possible.
- Bring a screenshot / printout of your ticket: This means we can process your entry with as little fuss as possible. Please ensure that your screenshot displays your name and ticket number.
- Haven’t bought your ticket yet? No stress. You can buy tickets at the entrance for R40 for an adult and R20 for kids 12 and under.
- Bring cash or download Zapper for your rides & dinner: There will be a Nedbank ATM available at the event and Zapper may also be used to pay for your rides & dinner. Click here to view prices of rides and dinner options. Download Zapper onto your smartphone by clicking here.
- Bring blankets & chairs: To enjoy our outdoor movie theatre or to create a memorable picnic beneath the stars.
- Load our location onto your GPS: So that you know where to go. Directions to 69 Worlds View Road can be found by clicking here
- Check out our programme: to find out when the Nativity walk-throughs, carols and our outdoor movie begins.
- Pack something warm: To ward off any chilly evening breezes that may prevent you from having the best time ever at Starlight Nativity!
- Get ready to have a fantastic time!
Click on a question to see the answer:
3. I see the event starts at 17:00 each day. Does that mean we need to arrive at 17:00 or could we come later?
4. I’m trying to block book for multiple people on Quicket, but the page keeps expiring before I’m done. Help!