Your favourite Nativity event is back and bigger than you’ve ever experienced before!
11 – 13 December 2018 | 69 Worlds View Road | Starting at 18:00
With loads of new attractions, a ‘jump the queue’ option at registration all the while still offering the firm favourite – camel rides – there is something for everyone at Starlight Nativity 2018!
(1) Interactive Nativity Walk-Through – Enjoy the Nativity scene like never before with an interactive walk-through experience.
(2) Train Rides – Feel the cool evening breeze on an unforgettable train ride overlooking the city’s magnificent views.
(3) Outdoor Movie – We’ll be flighting ‘The Star’ at Starlight Nativity this year.
(4) Camel Rides – A firm favourite, let our highly south-after camel rides transport you to a time and place much simpler than this.
(5) Carols by Candlelight – Feel all the nostalgia as all your Christmassy favourites are performed by a live band.
(6) Nativity – Themed Games – Have fun while learning about the true meaning of Christmas!
(7) Food Stalls – A delightful selection of delicious stalls to feed the family!
(8) Jumping Castle- A great way for the kids to burn off some excess energy.
(9) Ferris Wheel – A brand new addition to the attractions at Starlight Nativity and the one we are particularly excited about! Enjoy the city lights from elevated heights on our Starlight ferris wheel!
Entry fee excludes camel rides, train rides, Ferris wheel & food
R40 for Adults
R20 for Kids
Camel Rides: R40
Train Rides: R10
Sky Skating: R40
Book early and jump the queue!
This year, for each day of Starlight Nativity, we are giving the first 300 people to book a special ‘Jump the Queue’ pass, that will entitle them to jump to the front of the queue for every ride and attraction at Starlight Nativity 2018! This will mean preferential treatment for every attraction excluding food stalls. So make sure you increase your chances of enjoying all the attractions by booking for you and your family early!